Friday, August 25, 2006

Vision Should Include Healthy Community

During the recent discussion of instilling a vision for Anderson County, I would like to propose including our community’s health & fitness in this vision.

There is no better way to demonstrate this vision than to participate in the Midnight Flight on Friday, September 1st. After encouragement from co-workers and the announcement of Governor Sanford’s participation, my family has also decided to enter. Presently, I am overweight and non-athletic, but as I approach 40 years old, I want to publicly make a new commitment to fitness.

Even if one is not in shape but would like to make this same pledge, consider poking along with us. We will surely be in the back of the pack, yet it will be fun. To register online, I have a link on my website www.kevinbryant.com. Together, we can make Anderson a healthy county!